Facilities at Birmingham Airport (BHX)
Birmingham Airport has everything that today's air traveller could need, whether you are travelling for business or leisure. Facilities available within the airport include:
- Plenty of shops to stock up on newspapers, books, bottled water, snacks, and luxury items like designer clothing, sunglasses, watches and jewellery.
- Mini supermarkets to ensure that you have enough food to keep everyone happy during your flight.
- Cafes and bars selling burgers, pub food, Italian dishes, coffees and cuisine from around the world.
- Three luxury lounges for premium and business class travellers to unwind before their flights.
- Express Lane Security options that provide quicker access to the flight-side services for a small fee.
- Currency exchange services and ATMs.
- A special assistance service for disabled travellers.
- Services to help families including luggage pushchairs, baby changing facilities and the Sky Zone, which is filled with games and soft play toys for younger kids.