There are certain things in Hong Kong that aren't quite the same as in the rest of the world. We will give you an overview.
- Temperature: The average temperature in Hong Kong is 26˚C all year around. The coldest month is January with a temperature of 14˚C. July is the hottest month with a temperature of 31˚C.
- Currency: The Hong Kong Dollar (HKD).
- Language: The official languages are English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.